The Drawing hotel reopens on Saturday 23rd of January.
The hotel took advantage of its closure to carry out a complete cleaning of the establishment and several embellishment works. The communal areas are spacious, and the patio and roof top offer beautiful outdoor views.
We will therefore be pleased to welcome you in compliance with the barrier gestures with reinforced sanitary protocols, read more
In accordance with the recommendations in terms of hygiene, cleaning and respect for social distancing, our sanitary protocols guarantee your safety and that of our employees.
For our customers
Upon arrival, we provide you with masks, hydro-alcoholic gel and cleaning wipes to ensure your safety inside and outside the hotel.
For our staff
Each employee is equipped with masks, gloves depending on the department and hydro-alcoholic gel.
Each employee is made aware of the gestures that create barriers and cleans his or her workstation after each interaction.
The number of staff is limited in each area of the hotel in order to limit interaction.
Simplification of the offer
Our services are optimised with a view to safety and compliance with health standards:
- The continental breakfast is to be booked in advance and served in your room or in the breakfast space.
- The bottle of water offered on arrival is now available on request.
- The Nespresso machine offered in your room is now available on request. It will be disinfected before being delivered to your room.
- If you stay several nights, cleaning of your room is no longer automatic. It will be done on request at reception.
Reinforcement of hygiene and cleaning measures
- Thorough cleaning of common areas and equipment (handles, knobs, keys, etc.).
- Systematic change of all linen and products available in the room between each guest.
- Use of approved disinfectant detergent products.